Friday, August 1, 2008

How exciting

I completed the chookscraps CC on the weekend and was very happy with my LO the sketch challenge was fabulous and I used a photo and papers that I loved the photo but so unsure of the papers but wow it worked.

The Lo has been accepoted by Basic Grey into their gallery and it was also 2nd in a comp at a local scapping stoe so wow

This is the sketch Challenge 3



Chooks is currently running ta sketch competition as well and I have entred it and was really happy with the white space LO and it was in the top 8 so also very exciting

Here is the LO and the Sketch



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations in being in the top 8 for your hit the slopes layout, it really is lovely, and your delightful light it gorgeous.

Carolexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails