Saturday, October 13, 2012

Scrapmatt's Altered Chipboard

Yes this month we have been asked to share an altered piece of Scrapmatt's with you, why would you alter you awesome Scrapmatt's well maybe you can visualize them as something else like what I hear you ask well when at the August craft fair I saw the snowflakes and could see them as flowers and layers with in a flower. 

The below sketch is using this months fabulous sketch over at Scrapmatt's  You just have to think that the parasol was designed with the Graphic 45 Bird Song range in mind wouldn't you
 so below is a card I would like to share with you using snowflakes as flowers

2 comments:

Patrice said...

I love that altered chipboard - Graphics 45 is one of my favorites!

Julene Matthews said...

Goooooorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails