Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Flourish With A Bling Tutorial - as Time Goes By

I would like to start my first tutorial with a big thank you to the fabulous ladies from FWAB for selecting me to be on this amazing team working with this awesome product.

You will find something the FWAB range that suits absolutely any layout you are attempting.

Today I am  showing how I used the Trent’s Fence from the Outdoor range and the Jack’s Vine to create this fabulous Layout along with the stunning papers from the mid season release from Glitz Designs Sunshine in My Soul.


I started by collecting my papers and choose a black background page and the timber look page which I ripped into 5-6 stripes with the white edge up I then adhered these to the black background page so that it looks like this

I then start taking other pages and adding them to the layers I have already created and adding my photo

I have also looked at this and feel it needed a little more texture and added some self adhesive mesh.
Then I started to add my FWAB embellishments and flowers to the lay out as well as some stickers

I then have gone on to add a title to the layout I felt that the Jack vine and the rusty look of the Trent fence worked well with the papers and the photo I have used.

Thank you for allowing to share this tutorial with you you could create any style of layout using the above steps and the FWAB products

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Love this LO Kim and great to see a tutorial too.

Carole Wright said...

very striking layout and great tut.

Anonymous said...

Been looking all around but will comment here, but wanted you to know I did look at more then just this post! =)
Hope you are doing well Kim...
LOVE the projects! Glad to have you with us at SOUS!
=)

Hugs, Leah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails