Monday, July 15, 2013

My Week of D-Lish

Hello all I was going to share a week of up loads but I am only going to have 2 to share with you so the first one is a rather large one but is a way of using all the amazing bits and pieces that D-Lish sell.

I am sharing with you a file folder that I have designed they are just perfect for small bits and pieces and it really doesn't matter what you use in them.

So here is my cover I have used the following on the cover, Flags White (Love), Velvet Leaves white, Pink Azalea, Heirloom Flower  Ivory & Flourish With A Bling flourish black.


Next is the inside cover layout The paper lace dollie lifts to reveal a hidden layout underneath the main front layout. For this I have used The Gold Chevron Washi Tape, Flag White Play, Pink and White Azalea, Pink Daisies, Mini Heirloom Flower White, Tutu Blossom Cream, Metal Butterflies, White Lace Washi, Velvet Leaves White, Small Cream Luggage Tag, Mini Kraft Bags, string, Pink Paisley Embossed Stickers Circle frames.


Next page is on the other side of the album and I have made a flip album for this using the amazing new Chevron Bags, Pink Paisley Embossed Stickers Circle frames, White Lace Washi, Velvet Leaves White, Metal Butterflies, Washi Tape in Black Dots and Mixed Pink and Black Dots, Coloured Lace, Black and Kraft String, White Journal Cards, Apricot and Black Tutu Flowers, Pink Paisley Embossed Stickers Circle frames, and Chevron Buttons.


I hope you have enjoyed looking at this file folder and that I have inspired you with the file folder and that you would like to give it ago.

Kim

1 comment:

Julene Matthews said...

What a good idea Kim.These all look wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails