Thursday, September 5, 2013

Are You Go To Gundy Scraptacular 2013

I am so excited announce that my good friend Kylie and I are holding the first ever Scraptacular weekend here in Gundagai on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd of November 2013....

There will be four classes 2 each day - classes will both Beyond the Page and a layout.

Products used in the classes will be some fabulous Dusty Attic pieces which you will use to create a gorgeous altered journal and a whimiscal style layout with me and Kylie Tout will be sharing the amazing new Mixed Collection range from the latest CHA release from Heidi Swapp will be used to create an amazing Memory File stacked with bits and pieces and last but not least you will learn all the tips and tricks to create a Clear Acrylic album with my very own Scrappingclearly acrylic albums!!! I just can't wait truly hope you are able to come along......

See the brochure below for more details or check us out on Facebook @ Gundy Scraptacular 2013!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Sounds like it will be loads of fun and lots of learning :)

Julene Matthews said...

Looking forward to it & a catch up of course.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails