Sunday, August 16, 2015

Scrapping Clearly Sketch Challenge DT Share

Good morning everyone today I am sharing my take on the sketch with you all the sketch is just awesome and so easy to use.

I have used the amazing range of Wanderlust from Heidi Swapp to create this LO and Scrapping Clearly carries the whole range.
I love the water colour effect of the papers and how cleverly Heidi has manged to mix geometric, vintage and watercolours together to create this range.

Below is my layout I have fussy cut the papers and used the paper clip embellishments.

and below is the sketch 


This close up shows how I have made tags from the range ans used the paper clips and the fussy cutting.

 
and she has also bought out her most amazing hand writing in chipboard and you can see how amazing it looks below.


I hope you have enjoyed my share and take on the sketch

Kim. 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails