Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Robin's Nest DT Share

Good morning everyone. Today I am sharing with you a layout i have created using awesome products from The Robin's Nest.

I have made a mixed media Lo simple yet with lots of details.


I have used The Robins Nest flowers and script paper as well as chipboard from Gina's Design
The close up shows the details of the stencil I have used

 

And this close up shows how I have worked the flowers chipboard and dew drops into my layout

If you would like to recreate my layout you can use the following instructions
Kim's Love You Layout Instructions

1 x packet of Rusty Rose Flowers
1 x packet of Leafy Green Collection Ribbons
3 x Mixed Colours of Mist I have used Kaisercraft
1 x Floral Stencil I have used a Prima Market Inc one
1 x Texture paste I have used Dine Wakely by Ranger
1 x Gauze square
Foam 3D mounting tape, ordinary tape and wet glue

Step 1


Take your stencil and apply the floral pattern all over one sheet of the Wedding out cards paper and apply the stencil all over the sheet using the texture paste

Step 2 
I then took the mists and sprayed 2 - 3 shots at the top of the page while it was standing up and allowed it to run down the page through the stencil pattern set aside to dry

Step 3 

Take your other sheet of the Wedding out cards paper and cards you like to use I have use one of the larger ones to mount my photo on

Now take your gauze and tease it out to be stringy and tattered

Step 4
When back ground is dry cut a piece of the green brad from the Leafy Green Collection Ribbons pack and adhere it cup the center of the LO then adhere the gauze over and then start layering your cut out cards on and adhering with 3D foam tape

Step 5
take the flower pack and make 2 flowers by using a brad you layer 5 flowers from smallest to largest on to the brad the open brad to hold and the scrunch up the flowers around the top of the brad to form a rose look using some chip board flourishes adhere to the layout as per image of layout, then take drew drops and adhere as per image.

Your layout is now finished I hope you have enjoyed creating this layout.

Thank you for looking Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails