Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Robin's Nest A Little Bit More Halloween

Hello everyone today is my new share for the amazing The Robins Nest I hope that I am able to inspire you with my designs.

For my layout I used the following items  Black Bats Glitter CardstockPurple Crackle Glitter CardstockBats Glitter ChipbaordCarrot Crush Ribbon




So if you would like to create my LO here are my basic steps.

All measurements are in inches, I have used foam mounting tape in between all my layers but you don't have to do that if you don't want too.

Photo Requirement

1 x portrait or landscape photo 5 x 7 you could also use smaller photos cut down
Step one
Take the Purple Crackle Glitter Cardstock and cut down to be 8 x 8 then cut 2 pieces that are 8 x 4
Take the 2 pieces that measure 4 x 8 and adhere to the 8 x 8 piece of card stock have the crackle side down on the 4 x 8 pieces and up on the 8 x 8 piece see image of LO
now take now adhere to the center of the Black Bats Glitter Cardstock

Step 2
Take the Bats Glitter Chipbaord and adhere as per image of LO I have used 3D foam

Step 3

Take the silver ribbon from the Carrot Crush Ribbon  and staple onto the onto the layout as per image of the layout

Thanks for your Looking at my blog post! Kim Kendell

Be sure to check out the store for this and many more amazing products.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails